Intermittent training or studying is no longer enough, every professional needs to be taking charge of their own continuous self-improvement and self-development.
The newly updated online resource, A Professional’s Guide to Modern Learning, contains 50 Tasks to help any professional develop a daily modern learning habit and take advantage of the many different ways of learning now on offer.
For Professionals: Each Task should take about 20-30 minutes to complete. You don’t have to work through them sequentially, you can dip in and out as you like. You share your thoughts with others and see what they have to say too. You can even take the personal challenge, if you wish.
For Organisations: Every organisation needs independent modern lifelong learners who can organise and manage their own self-development and not rely entirely on being trained at work, so we also offer an organisational workshop to help kickstart a modern learning approach in your team or organisation.
Note this one of a series of 3 online resources on modern learning (for L&D, individuals and managers) produced by Jane Hart
Latest posts by Jane Hart (see all)
- Frequency of Learning - 8 January 2021
- Online Workshop: Promoting self-learning and self-development - 4 January 2021
- The Top Tools for Learning 2020 and what they tell us about learning in the new normal - 10 November 2020
- Online Workshop: Supporting Social Learning in the Workplace - 2 November 2020
- What is Continuous Learning? - 20 October 2020