In this series of posts I am spotlighting the sessions and speakers in the 3-day (English speaking) MWL track that will take place at LearnTec in Karlsruhe, Germany 29-31 January 2019 (LearnTec is Europe’s No. 1 trade show and congress focusing on digital learning.)
I am delighted that Donald Clark will be joining us on Tuesday 29 January.
The title of Donald’s session is Chatbots and Learning
In his session Donald will cover:
- the pedagogy behind chatbots
- different types of learning chatbots
- real-life examples of chatbots
- the skills needed for their production
Donald Clark is an EdTech Entrepreneur, CEO, Professor, Researcher, Blogger and Speaker. He was CEO and one of the original founders of Epic Group plc, which established itself as the leading company in the UK online learning market, floated on the Stock Market in 1996 and sold in 2005. As well as being the CEO of Wildfire Ltd. he also invests in, and advises, EdTech companies.
You can find the overview of the 3-day MWL track HERE. The full programme with details of all the tracks in the 27th LearnTec Congress is available to download (as a PDF) HERE. Early bird tickets are available HERE.
I look forward to seeing you in Karlsruhe in 2019.
Latest posts by Jane Hart (see all)
- Frequency of Learning - 8 January 2021
- Online Workshop: Promoting self-learning and self-development - 4 January 2021
- The Top Tools for Learning 2020 and what they tell us about learning in the new normal - 10 November 2020
- Online Workshop: Supporting Social Learning in the Workplace - 2 November 2020
- What is Continuous Learning? - 20 October 2020