The paperback version of Modern Workplace Learning 2019 (written by Jane Hart) was published on 4 January 2019.
- 278 pages
- Size: 6″ x 9″ (15.24cm x 22.86cm)
- Black and white with a few (black and white) diagrams.
- URLs to external resources provided in Chapter endnotes.
- Price: £25 + P&P (note: the book is printed on demand and sent to your address; there are a number of delivery options)
- Bulk discounts: 3% for 15-29 copies, 8% for 30-59 copies, 10% for 60-119 copies, 15% for 120-299 copies, 20% for 300-599 copies, 23% for 600-1,199 copies, 25 for 1,200+ copies.
- The paperback is only available directly from Lulu Press at this link.
You can view the first chapter for free here.
Modern Workplace Learning 2019 is also available as an online resource. This includes access to the
- web book (which contains hyperlinks to external resources, embedded images, videos and documents, interactive surveys, as well as downloadable resources (like charts and templates). The web book will be continuously updated during 2019.
- PDF that contains the core text, a few colour graphics as well as hyperlinks to both external and internal resources. The PDF can be downloaded for your own personal use, and group discounts are also available). Updated PDFs will be made available from time to time.
You can purchase personal and group access to the online resource here. Cost is £39.
Please note: Access to the online resource is FREE for participants on the MWL Workshops.
Latest posts by Jane Hart (see all)
- Frequency of Learning - 8 January 2021
- Online Workshop: Promoting self-learning and self-development - 4 January 2021
- The Top Tools for Learning 2020 and what they tell us about learning in the new normal - 10 November 2020
- Online Workshop: Supporting Social Learning in the Workplace - 2 November 2020
- What is Continuous Learning? - 20 October 2020