Meet Bailey, a Modern Professional Learner.
This slideset looks at how she wants to learn at work.
How can you support her in the modern workplace?You’ll find some suggestions in the slideset below. too.
Latest posts by Jane Hart (see all)
- What does the 6th annual Learning in the Workplace Survey say about the state – as well as the future – of L&D? - 8 August 2017
- Here’s more about the work of a Modern Learning Advisor - 1 August 2017
- The case for the new role of a Modern Learning Advisor - 25 July 2017
- Who supports non-designed learning experiences? - 12 July 2017
- Designing, delivering and managing modern learning experiences - 3 July 2017