Meet Bailey, a Modern Professional Learner.
This slideset looks at how she wants to learn at work.
How can you support her in the modern workplace?You’ll find some suggestions in the slideset below. too.
2,526 total views
The following two tabs change content below.
Jane Hart helps organisations and learning professionals modernise their approaches to workplace learning - through public workshops and bespoke consultancy. She is the Editor of the Modern Workplace Learning Magazine, and is the author of a number of books including Modern Workplace Learning 2020 as well as the resource for individuals A Professional's Guide to Modern Learning. Jane was the 2018 recipient of the ATD Distinguished Contribution to Talent Development award. You can contact Jane at Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk.
Latest posts by Jane Hart (see all)
- How can employers support online learning? Think differently! - 22 May 2020
- Introducing MWL Daily - 16 May 2020
- Prepare for Workplace Learning in the New Normal (Online workshop) - 9 May 2020
- L&D in Lockdown: What’s taking place? - 2 May 2020
- The 4 D’s of Learning: A quick illustrated guide to Modern Workplace Learning - 28 April 2020