I am very pleased to once again have been asked to organise and chair a 3-day English-speaking track (on the theme of Modern Workplace Learning) at the LearnTEC conference taking place in Karlsruhe, Germany in January 2020.
LearnTEC is Europe’s No. 1 trade show and congress focusing on digital learning with more than 10,000 participants.
I am delighted this year that Jane Bozarth and Helen Blunden will be joining me for the three days. I will be spotlighting the different sessions – which include both presentations and interactive workshops – in subsequent posts but here is the track overview.
TUESDAY 28 JANUARY 2020
- Building a culture of continuous learning – Jane Hart, Centre for Learning & Performance Technologies,(UK)
- LinkedIn Learning @ Infineon – Barbara Boahene, Infineon Technologies AG (Germany)
- Developing modern online learning resources for the workplace [Afternoon Workshop]– Andrew Jacobs, HM Revenue & Customs (UK)
WEDNESDAY 29 JANUARY 2020
- Incorporating learning into daily work [Morning Workshop] – Helen Blunden, Adopt & Embrace HQ (Australia)
- Supporting knowledge sharing at work [Afternoon Workshop] – Jane Bozarth, eLearning Guild (US)
THURSDAY 30 JANUARY 2020
- Onboarding for Bosch HR: Global, digital, personal and hands on – Joerdis Hollnagel and Christina Pauly, Robert Bosch GmBH (Germany)
- Right people, wrong skills. Reskilling your workforce – Bianca Baumann, BB Consulting Group (Canada)
- Encouraging a daily self-learning habit – Jane Hart, Centre for Learning & Performance Technologies (UK)
- Designing a learning campaign to promote continuous learning at work [Workshop] – Jane Hart (UK), Jane Bozarth (US) and Helen Blunden (Australia)
I look forward to seeing you in Karlsruhe in January 2020.
Latest posts by Jane Hart (see all)
- Modern Workplace Learning 2020 now available as a paperback - 17 March 2020
- An analysis of the value of the ways of learning at work: PART TWO - 11 March 2020
- An analysis of the value of the ways of learning at work - 6 March 2020
- Modern Training Online Workshop - 24 February 2020
- Independent continuous learning in the workplace (Online Workshop) - 6 January 2020