Next public workshop runs 11 June – 8 July 2018
Continuous learning and development in the workplace doesn’t mean continuous training or self-study. Whilst it is up to everyone to become a lifelong learner and keep up to date with what’s happening in their industry or profession to remain employable, it’s also up to L&D departments to support those activities as well as provide continuous learning and development opportunities for their people. In this 4-week workshop we will look at how you can help individuals become modern continuous learners as well as how can you provide continuous L&D opportunities.
Week 1: Building a continuous learning mindset in the organisation – what it means for L&D, managers and individuals
Week 2: Helping individuals to become independent lifelong learners
Weeks 3 & 4: Providing and supporting continuous L&D in the organisation
ABOUT THIS ONLINE WORKSHOP
- This is not a traditional course, where I provide all the content and then test you on it! It is a social experience hosted in a private Yammer group. Each week I will release a number of tasks or activities for you to work on individually – in your own time – and where you are encouraged to share your thoughts and your work with the rest of the group. Note: there are NO synchronous activities, so the workshop is suitable for any time-zone.
- Nothing is compulsory, but you will find that the more you “work out loud” with the other participants, the more you will get out of the workshop.
- You will probably want to commit a couple of hours a week for this workshop, but once again it is up to you how much time you devote to it, and also when you do the work and how you fit it into your life.
“A big thank you for hosting this workshop Jane and to all the participants who participated. I learned a lot from the activities and I am integrating what I learned into my work with nonprofit organizations. Modern Workplace Learning is such a simple way to convey the continuum of activities, mindsets, models and strategies that make up this work we are doing.”
“I have really enjoyed this workshop, so I have booked my whole team on the next one so they can experience a modern social learning experience – of people sharing their thoughts and experiences from across the globe and from different types of organisations.”
To keep our fees as low as possible we offer a number of ways of payment:
- £99 – If you are happy with a PayPal receipt, payment can be made by credit card or PayPal. Just click on the Buy Now button below and follow the payment instructions. This is the simplest and cheapest way to pay, and is best for those who can expense their fees.
- £119 – If you want an invoice/VAT/receipt and/or want to pay by inter-bank transfer. Please note payment will need to be made in advance of the workshop date, and also note if payment requires us to be set up as a supplier in your system then this occurs an additional admin fee. Please email Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk.