Next public workshop runs 14 January – 23 February 2019
Continuous learning and development in the workplace doesn’t mean providing continuous training. Whilst it is up to everyone to become a lifelong learner and keep up to date with what’s happening in their industry or profession to remain employable, it’s also up to L&D departments to help individuals become continuous learners. In this 6-week workshop we will look at how you can help and support individuals to become independent continuous learners and provide continuous learning opportunities.
- Weeks 1 & 2: Help individuals organise and manage their own daily learning
- Week 3: Providing a flow of daily micro- content
- Week 4: Help individuals learn periodically for themselves
- Week 5: Offer a schedule of events and activities
- Week 6: Implementing a formal process of self-development
PRE-READING for this workshop are the following sections of the online resource, Continuous Improvement, Learning & Development:
- Understand the modern workplace – this is free to access
- Build a continuous learning culture in the organisation – you will get a username and password to access this sections of this resource when you sign up for the workshop.
To keep our fees as low as possible we offer a number of ways of payment:
|Ways to pay||This workshop only||All 3 MWL workshops
(follow link for more information)
|If you are happy with a PayPal receipt, payment can be made by credit card or PayPal. Just click on the Buy Now button below and follow the PayPal payment instructions. This is the simplest and cheapest way to pay and best for those who can expense their fees.||£129||£297|
|If you want an invoice/VAT/receipt and/or want to pay by inter-bank transfer. Please note payment will need to be made in advance of the workshop date, and also note if payment requires us to be set up as a supplier in your system then this will incur an additional admin fee. Please email Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk.||£149||£317|
PayPal payment instructions
- When you click the Buy Now button you will be taken to a page at the PayPal site to pay. Either Sign in to your PayPal account OR Check out as Guest to pay by credit card. Complete the form with your credit card details. You will also receive a payment receipt. Note: our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, and this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement
- Where there is more than one participant, please provide the name and email address of each participant in the Instructions to Merchant.
- Click Return to Tesserae Ltd to return to this site.
- You will then receive an email from us with your joining details.
- If you do not receive the email within 24 hours, please contact email@example.com