Next public workshop runs: 9 October – 3 November
Although “social learning” has become the latest industry buzzword, it is not just about making people interact in courses, but helping teams and groups learn together as they work together, and facilitating learning across the organisation. This is modern social learning.
In this 4-week online workshop we look at how to help managers build a successful and effective social team, how to guide social learning experiences, as well as ways to foster networked learning across the organisation.
- Helping managers lead social teams
- Helping groups work and learn together
- Designing and guiding social learning experiences
- Fostering networked learning across the organisation.
ABOUT THIS ONLINE WORKSHOP
- This is not a traditional course, where I provide all the content and then test you on it! It is a social experience hosted in a private Yammer group. Each week I will release a number of tasks or activities for you to work on individually – in your own time – and where you are encouraged to share your thoughts and your work with the rest of the group. Note: there are NO synchronous activities, so the workshop is suitable for any time-zone.
- Nothing is compulsory, but you will find that the more you “work out loud” with the other participants, the more you will get out of the workshop.
- You will probably want to commit a couple of hours a week for this workshop, but once again it is up to you how much time you devote to it, and also when you do the work and how you fit it into your life.
- You will also receive a draft copies of Jane Hart’s new e-books, Introduction to Modern Workplace Learning and Supporting Modern Social Learning at Work.
“A big thank you for hosting this workshop Jane and to all the participants who participated. I learned a lot from the activities and I am integrating what I learned into my work with nonprofit organizations. Modern Workplace Learning is such a simple way to convey the continuum of activities, mind sets, models and strategies that make up this work we are doing.”
- Payment can be made by credit card or PayPal. If so click on the Buy Now button below and follow the payment instructions. You will then receive a PayPal receipt.
- If you want an invoice and/or prefer to pay by inter-bank transfer, please email Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk. Please note this incurs an admin fee of £25, and all payment will need to be made in advance of the workshop date.
- You will then be taken to a page at the PayPal site to pay. Either Sign in to you PayPal account OR Check out as Guest to pay by credit card. Complete the form with your credit card details. You will also receive a payment receipt. Note: our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, and this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement
- Where there is more than one participant, please provide the name and email address of each participant in the Instructions to Merchant.
- Click Return to Tesserae Ltd to return to this site.
- You will then receive an email from us with your joining details.
- If you do not receive the email within 24 hours, please contact email@example.com