This page focuses on the new learning skills for the modern era.
- PKM in 40 days Harold Jarche’s workshop will you make sense of all the data, information, and knowledge that passes by you each day? How you make sense of all the data, information, and knowledge that passes by you each day? How do you connect with other professionals out.
Articles and blog posts
- sense-making with social media Harold Jarche looks at how using social media for learning requires an understanding of how each tool or platform can support your own sense-making. (March 2016)
- Ignoring Stuff Is Good for Your Memory This Scientific American article shows that this is because a distracted brain is a forgetful brain (February 2016)
- Learning to learn This Harvard Business Review article looks at the 4 attributes of people who are good at learning new skills. (March 2016)
- Learn like a gamer Harold Jarche explains how gamers learn. They try things out and usually fail: lots of times. (February 2016)
- deliberate practice Harold Jarche shows how the key to developing expertise is deliberate practice (February 2016)