In this series of posts I am spotlighting the sessions and speakers in the 3-day (English speaking) MWL track that I am chairing which will take place at LearnTec in Karlsruhe, Germany 29-31 January 2019 (LearnTec is Europe’s No. 1 trade show and congress focusing on digital learning.)
I am very pleased that Paul Jocelyn will be joining us on Tuesday 29 January.
The title of Paul’s session is Why the human stuff is the basis of your Digital Learning Transformation
In his presentation Paul will cover:
- why Digital Transformation means L&D giving up control
- why L&D should focus on conditions for learning over content
- how a digital mindset underpins continuous learning
- how L&D can engage learning technology partners through some human questions
Paul’s career includes corporate leadership roles in operations, organisational design, change management and learning. Now a freelance consultant and trainer, Paul helps organisations and business leaders develop learning and performance strategies that reflect today’s world of work. Paul also works with learning providers to better align their propositions to today’s business challenges.
You can find the overview of the 3-day MWL track HERE. The full programme with details of all the tracks in the 27th LearnTec Congress is available to download (as a PDF) HERE. Early bird tickets are available HERE.
I look forward to seeing you in Karlsruhe in 2019.
Latest posts by Jane Hart (see all)
- Online Workshop: Social and Collaborative Learning at Work - 5 January 2022
- Online Workshop: Learning from the daily work - 11 October 2021
- Online Workshop: Modern Training Practices - 24 August 2021
- Online workshop: Empowering self-development at work - 23 June 2021
- MWL Daily has a new look - 27 May 2021