On the 3rd anniversary of the death of Jay Cross, the Founder of the Internet Time Alliance, we – Harold Jarche, Charles Jennings, Clark Quinn and I – share some insights from the 5 of us over the years.
A big thanks to Harold for putting it all together.
If you would like to hear more from us, do come and join us in the MWL Track at LearnTec 2019 in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Latest posts by Jane Hart (see all)
- The 4th Annual Internet Time Alliance Jay Cross Memorial Award goes to Michelle Ockers - 5 July 2019
- What new trends and technologies can we use to design and deliver modern training experiences? - 25 June 2019
- 10 reasons why you don’t need “learning technologies” to enable learning at work - 13 June 2019
- How to promote daily self-learning in the workplace - 5 June 2019
- Many individuals spend time self-learning; but most organisations don’t provide time for it - 7 May 2019