Although L&D departments have focused on training people to do their jobs, research tells us that most of what employees learn at work happens as they do their job – it’s just that they are not aware of it or make the most of it. And, when team members work together closely, share reflections and resources on a regular basis, they continuously learn from each other. This, in fact, is where the real social learning takes place. So, in this 6-week online workshop we look at how to work with managers and individuals so that they get the most out of – and learn from – their daily working experiences as well as ow you can help to build and support a knowledge sharing culture in teams as well as across the organisation.
- Helping managers enable learning as part of daily work
- Helping individuals learn from their daily work
- Helping managers support reflective practices at work
- Helping managers enable developmental practices at work
- Helping managers enable a knowledge sharing culture at work
- Helping teams and groups make good use of a collaboration platform
Participation in this workshop also includes access to the online resource book, Continuous Improvement, Learning & Development:
To keep our fees as low as possible we offer a number of ways of payment:
|Ways to pay||This workshop only||All 3 MWL workshops
(follow link for more information)
|If you are happy with a PayPal receipt, payment can be made by credit card or PayPal. Just click on the Buy Now button below and follow the PayPal payment instructions. This is the simplest and cheapest way to pay and best for those who can expense their fees.||£129||£297|
|If you want an invoice/VAT/receipt and/or want to pay by inter-bank transfer. Please note payment will need to be made in advance of the workshop date, and also note if payment requires us to be set up as a supplier in your system then this will incur an additional admin fee. Please email Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk.||£149||£317|
PayPal payment instructions
- When you click the Buy Now button you will be taken to a page at the PayPal site to pay. Either Sign in to your PayPal account OR Check out as Guest to pay by credit card. Complete the form with your credit card details. You will also receive a payment receipt. Note: our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, and this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement
- Where there is more than one participant, please provide the name and email address of each participant in the Instructions to Merchant.
- Click Return to Tesserae Ltd to return to this site.
- You will then receive an email from us with your joining details.
- If you do not receive the email within 24 hours, please contact email@example.com