This page of resources looks at how learning is changing and how to help change organisational learning habits.
How learning is changing
- 2015 in Review: Workplace Learning – Trends, Disruption & Change, Jane Hart’s analysis of changing workplace learning trends in 2015 (December 2015)
- 10 Trends for Workplace Learning (from the Top 100 Tools for Learning 2015), Jane Hart’s analysis of what the Top 100 Tools for Learning 2015 list tells us about changing workplace learning trends
- The Towards Maturity Learning Landscape, The Towards Maturity Learning Landscape Audit (LLA) is a survey tool that helps businesses understand more comprehensively how their staff learn, both formally and informally, to inform the learning strategy.
- Towards Maturity Learner Voice Part 1, looks at how 2,000 learners in the private sector are learning what they need to do their jobs! (April 2014)
- Instead of trying to motivate your employees, help them learn how to change Research has shown consistently that one person cannot force another person to change. However, cultivating a thriving workplace culture will foster intrinsic motivation, support employee well being, help employees successfully adapt to change, and will also reveal the valuable connection between corporate culture and success. (September 2015)
- 20 ways to prepare yourself for modern workplace learning, Jane Hart offers things that you, as a learning professional, will need to have done PERSONALLY in order to be adequately prepared to support new approaches to workplace learning in your organisation PROFESSIONALLY (April 2016)
- 3 Things I Wish Educators Knew About their Own Learning, Silvia Rosenthalstill amazed at the resistance to new ideas, change and willingness to apply the learning they expect of students to their own learning. (March 2016)