During the course of this Challenge, you have encountered a number of artefacts (photos, videos, documents, etc) that have been freely and willingly shared by others. This is essentially social content (aka user-generated content)
How could you support and encourage people in your organisation to do the same – not just as part of a training programme, but in their everyday working lives?
- Where would you suggest they do this?
- Do you have a ESN like Yammer or another type of social intranet or hosting platform? [Mini-chapter 20 talks more about this].
- What are the pros and cons of using such a platform?
- Are there any obstacles you need to get over in your organisation (e.g. the value of social (or employee-generated content) not being recognised?
- How could support you individuals to (co-)create and share their content?
- How does your role change in this respect – supporting rather creating content?
Please write up your thoughts in an entry in your Learning Log.