Online Workshop runs 3 – 28 September 2018
There will always be a need to organise training events and content – but these just need to be more relevant and appealing for today’s workforce. This 4-week online workshop will help you consider a number of ways to design and deliver a range of modern training experience.
- Modern classroom experiences
- Modern content
- Modern experiential learning
- Modern social learning
ABOUT THIS ONLINE WORKSHOP
- This is not a traditional course, where I provide all the content and then test you on it! It is a social (learning) experience hosted in a private Yammer group.
- Each week I will release a number of tasks or activities for you to work on individually – in your own time – and where you are encouraged to share your thoughts and your work with the rest of the group. Note: there are NO synchronous activities, so the workshop is suitable for any time-zone.
- Nothing is compulsory, but you will find that the more you “work out loud” with the other participants, the more you will get out of the workshop. The purpose of this workshop is to allow you to discuss ideas and examples of your work with others working in different organisations and in different countries.
- You will probably want to commit a couple of hours a week for this workshop, but once again it is up to you how much time you devote to it, as well as when you do the work and how you fit it into your life.
“A big thank you for hosting this workshop Jane and to all the participants who participated. I learned a lot from the activities and I am integrating what I learned into my work with nonprofit organizations. Modern Workplace Learning is such a simple way to convey the continuum of activities, mindsets, models and strategies that make up this work we are doing.”
“I have really enjoyed this workshop, so I have booked my whole team on the next one so they can experience a modern social learning experience – of people sharing their thoughts and experiences from across the globe and from different types of organisations.”
To keep our fees as low as possible we offer a number of ways of payment:
These are the early bird prices until 31 July 2018 after which they will be £99 and £119 respectively
- £79 – If you are happy with a PayPal receipt, payment can be made by credit card or PayPal. Just click on the Buy Now button below and follow the payment instructions. Simplest and cheapest way to pay and best for those who can expense their fees.
- £99 – If you want an invoice/VAT/receipt and/or want to pay by inter-bank transfer. Please note payment will need to be made in advance of the workshop date, and also note if payment requires us to be set up as a supplier in your system then this occurs an additional admin fee. Please email Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk.
- You will then be taken to a page at the PayPal site to pay. Either Sign in to your PayPal account OR Check out as Guest to pay by credit card. Complete the form with your credit card details. You will also receive a payment receipt. Note: our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, and this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement.
- Where there is more than one participant, please provide the name and email address of each participant in the Instructions to Merchant.
- Click Return to Tesserae Ltd to return to this site.
- You will then receive an email from us with your joining details.
- If you do not receive the email within 24 hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org