Next public workshop runs: 5 June – 14 July 2017
(If you would like to have a private workshop, contact Jane Hart for further details)
Modern Professional Learning is how modern employees learn for, at and through work. So how can you support modern employees (and their managers) with this new approach to workplace learning. This 6-week online workshop will consider the different types of L&D services you might offer to help you put together a plan to move forward in your organisation.
- Helping managers build a continuous learning culture
- Help managers with people development
- Supporting employees as they learn from their daily work
- Supporting self-organised and self-managed professional self-improvement
- Supporting knowledge and experience sharing in teams (and across the organisation)
- Supporting collaborative problem-solving (and the co-design of solutions)
ABOUT THIS ONLINE WORKSHOP
- This is not a traditional course, where I provide all the content and then test you on it! It is a social experience hosted in a private Yammer group. Each week I will release a number of tasks or activities for you to work on individually – in your own time – and where you are encouraged to share your thoughts and your work with the rest of the group. Note: there are NO synchronous activities, so the workshop is suitable for any time-zone.
- Nothing is compulsory, but you will find that the more you “work out loud” with the other participants, the more you will get out of the workshop.
- You will probably want to commit a couple of hours a week for this workshop, but once again it is up to you how much time you devote to it, and also when you do the work and how you fit it into your life.
- You will also receive a free PDF copy of Jane Hart’s book, Learning in the Modern Workplace 2017.
“A big thank you for hosting this workshop Jane and to all the participants who participated. I learned a lot from the activities and I am integrating what I learned into my work with nonprofit organizations. Modern Workplace Learning is such a simple way to convey the continuum of activities, mind sets, models and strategies that make up this work we are doing.”
If you want to pay by credit card or PayPal, then follow the payment instructions below. If you want an invoice and/or prefer to pay by inter-bank transfer, please email Jane@ModernWorkplaceLearning.com. Please note this incurs an admin fee of £25, and payment will need to be made in advance of the workshop date.
Payment instructions if you are paying by credit card or PayPal
Once you click on the relevant sign up link below and you will be taken to a page at the PayPal site to pay.
- Click HERE to pay £149
- You will then be taken to a page at the PayPal site to pay. Either Sign in to you PayPal account OR Check out as Guest to pay by credit card. Complete the form with your credit card details. You will also receive a payment receipt. Note: our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, and this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement
- Where there is more than one participant, please provide the name and email address of each participant in the Instructions to Merchant.
- Click Return to Tesserae Ltd to return to this site.
- You will then receive an email from us with your joining details.
- If you do not receive the email within 24 hours, please contact email@example.com