In this series of posts I am spotlighting the sessions and speakers in the 3-day (English speaking) MWL track that will take place at LearnTec in Karlsruhe, Germany 29-31 January 2019 (LearnTec is Europe’s No. 1 trade show and congress focusing on digital learning.)
I am delighted that Harold Jarche will be joining us for the three day MWL track.
In the afternoon of Wednesday 30th January he will run an interactive workshop on Hacking uncertainty through continuous learning in which he will present frameworks for sense-making in complex and chaotic environments.
- Today, enterprises need to learn as fast as their environments — it’s a networked world.
- Self-directed learning & narrating our work are becoming critical skills as work teams ebb & flow according to need.
- Social learning creates business value by increasing awareness, testing alternatives, and enabling collective action.
Harold Jarche provides actionable insights to address the emerging network era with a focus on social learning, knowledge-sharing, and sense-making. His internationally renowned blog has been described as, “a beacon of light in the dark landscape of organizational learning”. For his clients, Harold helps to identify next practices around learning, collaboration, and innovation in an increasingly complex networked world.
Harold is a partner of the Internet Time Alliance along with Clark Quinn, Charles Jennings and me.
You can find the overview of the 3-day MWL track HERE. The full programme with details of all the tracks in the 27th LearnTec Congress is available to download (as a PDF) HERE. Early bird tickets are available HERE.
I look forward to seeing you in Karlsruhe in 2019.
Latest posts by Jane Hart (see all)
- Online Workshop: Learning from the daily work - 11 October 2021
- Online Workshop: Modern Training Practices - 24 August 2021
- Online workshop: Empowering self-development at work - 23 June 2021
- MWL Daily has a new look - 27 May 2021
- Supporting Continuous Learning From the Work (Online Workshop) - 12 May 2021