The Learning in the Workplace survey is now in its 7th year. Please use the form below to rate the usefulness/importance/value of the following 12 different ways of learning for YOURSELF – rather than for your organisation – and then tell us a little about who you are so we can put your responses in context. (Please note none of this data is personally identifiable.)
Once you submit your own data, you will then be redirected to a page where you can view the results submitted so far.
Latest posts by Jane Hart (see all)
- The role of the Modern Learning Advisor in today’s workplace - 11 December 2018
- Modern Workplace Learning 2019 - 4 December 2018
- Spotlighting the “L&D in the modern workplace” session in the MWL track at LearnTec 2019 - 29 November 2018
- Spotlighting the “How to work with managers to enable learning in the daily work” session in the MWL track at LearnTec 2019 - 27 November 2018
- Spotlighting the “Hacking uncertainty through continuous learning” interactive workshop in the MWL track at LearnTec 2019 - 22 November 2018