The Learning in the Workplace survey is now in its 7th year. Please use the form below to rate the usefulness/importance/value of the following 12 different ways of learning for YOURSELF – rather than for your organisation – and then tell us a little about who you are so we can put your responses in context. (Please note none of this data is personally identifiable.)
Once you submit your own data, you will then be redirected to a page where you can view the results submitted so far.
Latest posts by Jane Hart (see all)
- Classroom training and E-Learning are the least valued ways of learning. This is what it means for L&D - 22 May 2018
- What’s the point of an LMS in the modern workplace? - 15 May 2018
- 7th Annual Learning in the Workplace Survey - 7 May 2018
- Supporting Professional Self-Development at Work - 1 May 2018
- Trends in L&D – past and future - 24 April 2018