THE NEXT PUBLIC CHALLENGE RUNS 30 MAY – 19 AUGUST)
Transformation of workplace learning won’t just come from digitising training, but changing the very essence of what “learning” means in the company, through both a new understanding of how it happens in the workplace (i.e. not just through conventional training) but as people carry out their daily job as well as how performance problems can be solved in different ways.
“If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you!”
This Challenge consists of 12 Activities (some of which contain more than one task). Part A is designed for you to experience a range of different learning approaches, so that in Part B you can consider how to put them into practice in your own organisation.
|PART A||PART B|
Note: All participants will receive a PDF copy of Jane Hart’s Modern Workplace Learning book as part of the Challenge materials.
ABOUT THIS CHALLENGE
- This is not a traditional course, where I provide all the content and then test you on it! It is a social experience hosted in a private Yammer group. Each week you are invited to work on a practical activity and then share your thoughts and your work with the rest of the group.
- Nothing is compulsory, but you will find that the more you “work out loud” with the other participants, the more you will get out of the workshop. Even showing “raw” examples of your work is valuable for others to see, it doesn’t have to be a perfect product. And of course, it is also helpful to comment on each others work as well as consider how their ideas might work within your own organization. However, if you would like a Challenge Completion Certificate you will need to complete a final activity.
- You will probably want to commit a couple of hours a week for this workshop, but once again it is up to you how much time you devote to it, and also when you do the work.
£149 – SIGN UP HERE and follow the payment instructions below
Note: Corporate rates apply for payment by invoice. Contact Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk for more information
Once you click on the relevant sign up link above you will be taken to a page at the PayPal site to pay.
- You can pay in two ways:
- By credit card: select Pay with a debit or credit card in the right-hand column, and complete the form with your credit card details. You can also print a receipt here too. Note: our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, and this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement.
- By PayPal: enter your PayPal details in the box shown.
- Where there is more than one participant, please provide the name and email address of each participant in the Instructions to Merchant.
- Click Return to Tesserae Ltd to return to this site.
- You will then receive an email from us with your joining details.
- If you do not receive the email within 24 hours, please contact email@example.com