Spring Challenge is closed
SUMMER CHALLENGE RUNS 12 WEEKS: 16 MAY – 5 AUGUST 2016
get the Earlybird fee now – see below
(or email Jane if you would like her to organise a private Challenge for your team)
Workplace Learning is changing! It is largely being shaped by the way we learn and interact on the Web. But it’s not just about understanding the new technologies that are available, it’s as much recognizing that we need to think differently about how we enable and support learning in today’s workplace.
This is a series of 12 weekly activities to extend your own personal learning skills to prepare you for your professional practice of supporting learning in the modern workplace. Part A is designed for you to experience a range of different learning approaches, so that in Part B you can consider how to put them into practice in your own organisation.
|PART A||PART B|
How the Challenge works
This is not a traditional class, where I provide all the content and then test you on it! It is a social experience hosted in a private Yammer group. Each week you are invited to work on one or more Challenges and then share your thoughts and your work with the rest of the group. Nothing is compulsory, but you will find that the more you “work out loud” with the other participants, the more you will get out of the Challenges. And of course, it is also helpful to comment on each others thoughts as well as consider how their ideas might work within your own organisation. You will probably want to commit a couple of hours a week for this Challenge, but once again it is up to you how much time you devote to it, and also when you do the work. There are no synchronous activities so it is suitable for any timezone. If you would like a certificate, then this will be available when you complete the final activity.
All participants will receive a PDF copy of Jane Hart’s Modern Workplace Learning book as well as the 2015 Guidebook to the Top 100 Tools for Learning, and Jane will be there to support you on the Challenge. Participants will also become members of the MWL Association.
How to book a place on the Challenge
Fee: Earlybird price until 1 April: £99 thereafter £149.
Click on the BUY NOW button below, and you will be taken to a page at the PayPal site to pay.
- You can pay in two ways:
- By credit card: select Pay with a debit or credit card in the right-hand column, and complete the form with your credit card details. You can also print a receipt here too. Note: our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, and this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement.
- By PayPal: enter your PayPal details in the box shown.
- Where there is more than one participant, please provide the name and email address of each participant in the Instructions to Merchant.
- Click Return to Tesserae Ltd to return to this site.
- You will then receive an email from us with your joining details.
- If you do not receive the email within 24 hours, please contact email@example.com