Jane Hart runs private corporate workshops and events to help organisations who want to understand Modern Workplace Learning (MWL) and adopt new approaches to workplace learning.
Topics can be taken from any of the public workshops (as shown below) in whatever format is preferred.
Email Jane Hart to get the conversation started.
- Introduction to Modern Workplace Learning – why there is a need for change and and an overview of MWL: modernising training, supporting manager-led learning and empowering employee-led learning, and an overview of the implications of change: new mindset, new L&D roles and skills, a new approach to technology, and how to get started
- Modernising Training & E-Learning – how to provide modern content and learning experiences relevant to today’s workforce
- Supporting Manager-led Learning – how to help managers and their teams with continuous daily learning and in particular how to get the most out of their everyday work
- Empowering Employee-led learning – how to enable and support individuals to take responsibility for learning at and for work
- Onsite workshops – These are interactive, collaborative workshops where participants have the opportunity to discuss and work together on activities around the topic. Onsite workshops can range from 1 -5 days long, e.g. 1 day will cover the topics minimally, whilst 5 days will cover each one in depth. Participants on online workshops will receive a PDF copy of Learning in the Modern Workplace 2017 plus other supporting materials.
- Online workshops – These workshops are guided social learning experience hosted in a private group (or on your own social platform or our Yammer network). Each week we will release a number of tasks or activities for participants to work on individually – in their own time. They are then encouraged to share their thoughts and work with the rest of the group. Participants will need to commit about 3 hours a week for each workshop, but once again it is up to them how much time they devote to it, and when they do the work. Participants on online workshops will receive a PDF copy of Learning in the Modern Workplace 2017 plus other supporting materials.
- Webinar Briefings – These are hour long webinars primarily presenting the topic concerned with a short time for questions. In the case of Parts 3 – 5, there can be 1 – 5 (hour long) webinars, e.g. a 1 hour webinar will cover all the topics minimally, whilst a a series of 5 webinars will cover each one in more depth.
|MWL Professional Programme – is a 12-week challenge to get you and your team thinking about MWL in your organisation.