During the course of Part A you have accessed some very different types and formats of content than is found in conventional e-learning.
- What do you see as the key characteristics and features of the way you learn on the Web compared to learning in traditional (e-)courses?
- Compare your thoughts with mine, that I have written up in mini-chapter 2 of my MWL book.
Does this suggest to you that you should be providing content in your own organization in different ways for training and performance support?
- How would you advise your organisation to offer content in more flexible and modern ways relevant for today’s workforce (e.g. resources rather than courses)?
- To give you some inspiration, take a look at mini-chapters 18-19, 21-22 and 24 in the MWL book.
- What will be the implications for the existing L&D team, if any,
- To what extent will you need to create new content rather than curate content from the Web? Again, what are the implications for the existing L&D team?
Please write up your thoughts in an entry in your Learning Log.