Join at any time
A Social Learning Practitioner is a learning professional who encourages, enables and supports knowledge sharing and collaboration across their organisation – not just in training. He/she is a role model, leading the way by showing the business what it is to be social, and modelling the new knowledge sharing and collaboration practices that are required for the modern business to operate effectively in the modern world.
The Social Learning Practitioner Programme (SLPP) is available for on-demand use. It consists of 25 practical activities for you to do on your own or with your work team to develop your own personal social learning skills as well as work (and learn) collaboratively with your team. These activities promote network thinking, the use of social tools for self-organised professional learning, and help to develop knowledge sharing and collaboration skills. During the Programme you will be supported by Jane Hart as well as other participants in a private group space. Participants will also receive a Certificate of Achievement when they have shown evidence of completion of the activities, so if you have already undertaken any of the Activities, you just need to evidence what you have done.
The 25 activities are based around the following areas:
- Getting started and reviewing your needs
- Working out loud
- Professional networking
- Keeping up to date
- Exploring wider educational opportunities
- Performance support
- Reviewing your work
(Please note 10 of the 25 activities overlap with activities in the Modern Learning Strategies Workshop.)
The two core texts for the Programme are the Social Learning Handbook 2014 and The Practical Guide to the Top 100 Tools for Learning 2013 although additional online materials and readings are also provided. Participants are supported on the SLPP by Jane Hart.
Undertaking the SLPP has been like learning a language through immersion. It has radically altered my approach to my professional development, and
equipped me to learn more fluidly. I am better equipped to encourage, enable and support knowledge sharing and collaboration across my organisation in
new ways. Along the way I have met new people – and, I am having fun.” Michelle Ockers, Becoming a Social Learning Practitioner
£99 This price includes PDF copies of the Handbook and the Practical Guide.
HOW TO PAY
Click on the Buy Now button below, and you will be taken to a page at the PayPal site to pay.
- You can pay in two ways:
- By credit card: select Don’t have a PayPal account in the right-hand column, and complete the form with your credit card details. You can also print a receipt here too. Note: our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, and this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement.
- By PayPal: enter your PayPal details in the box shown.
- Click Return to Tesserae Ltd to return to this site.
- You will then receive an email from us, with a link to complete your registration and set up your account. (Make sure the email hasn’t gone into your Spam folder)
- Once you have done that, you will then be able to login to access the Programme.
- If you do not receive the email from us, please contact Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk