Next public online workshop runs: 30 MAY – 24 JUNE
Setting up and running an online community takes time and effort. In this online workshop we look at how to support the planning, launch and running of an online community.
This 4-week online workshop covers the following topics:
- Planning the community
- Launching the community
- Encouraging engagement
- Measuring success
About this online workshop
- This is not a traditional course, where I provide all the content and then test you on it! It is a social experience hosted in a private Yammer group. Each week you are invited to work on a practical activity and then share your thoughts and your work with the rest of the group.
- Nothing is compulsory, but you will find that the more you “work out loud” with the other participants, the more you will get out of the workshop. Even showing “raw” examples of your work is valuable for others to see, it doesn’t have to be a perfect product. And of course, it is also helpful to comment on each other’s work as well as consider how their ideas might work within your own organisation.
- You will probably want to commit a couple of hours a week for this workshop, but once again it is up to you how much time you devote to it, and also when you do the work.
“Recommend this @C4LPT got me started, I never looked back.”
“I’ve really enjoyed the course and now feel much better equipped to plan and manage online communities.”
“Thanks for your gentle guidance and the very helpful resources in this course, Jane. I’ve really enjoyed the course and look to the future with confidence :-)”
“This course has provided me with plenty of resources and ideas to guide my future online activities in a more considered and strategic manner. Thanks so much for the content, and thanks to everybody who commented with their own examples!”
“Thank you Jane for making this program available and for the resources you have provided. It has been really valuable for me and will allow me to take a far more strategic approach to the community. I certainly have a better foundation to build on and I’m much clearer on my objectives. Thanks also to all participants. I’ve appreciated your thoughtful comments and insights along the way. All the best with your various projects.”
- £99 for immediate payment by credit card or PayPal. Follow the payment instructions below
- £149 – for payment by company invoice. 10% discount for purchase of 10 or more places (not necessarily on the same workshop/challenge). Contact Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk for more information
Click on the Buy Now button below, and you will be taken to a page at the PayPal site to pay.
- You can pay in two ways:
- By credit card: select Don’t have a PayPal account in the right-hand column, and complete the form with your credit card details. You can also print a receipt here too. Note: our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, and this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement.
- By PayPal: enter your PayPal details in the box shown.
- Click Return to Tesserae Ltd to return to this site.
- You will then receive an email from us, with a link and password to get started
- If you do not receive the email within 24 hours, please contact Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk