Next public online workshop runs: 4 – 29 JULY 2016
Many believe that traditional classroom training as well as “click-next” e-learning courses are both ineffective and unappealing. Learning Campaigns and Learning Challenges are two new approaches to training that take place over an extended period of time and involve a mix of resources and/or real-world activities.
In this four week workshop we will look at the different aspects of planning, designing and running a learning campaign or challenge, and you will have the opportunity to start the design of your own challenge or campaign and share it with the other participants.
- Week 1: Understanding the differences and similarities between learning campaigns and challenges, and how to plan one
- Week 2: How to design a learning campaign or challenge
- Week 3: How to run a learning campaign or challenge
- Week 4: Showcase your own campaign or challenge
About this workshop
- This is not a traditional course, where I provide all the content and then test you on it – this is a (social) learning challenge, and it is hosted in a private Yammer group.
- Nothing is compulsory, but you will find that the more you “work out loud” with the other participants, the more you will get out of the workshop. Even showing “raw” examples of your work is valuable for others to see, it doesn’t have to be a perfect product. And of course, it is also helpful to comment on each others work as well as consider how their ideas might work within your own organization.
- You will probably want to commit a couple of hours a week for this workshop, but once again it is up to you how much time you devote to it, and also when you do the work. The workshop is totally asynchronous.
“Thank you so much Jane for facilitating this. I have learned so much from you and the other participants. I look forward to implementing these great ideas at my company and feel inspired!”
- £99 for payment by credit card or PayPal. Pleas use payment instructions below
- £129 for payment by inter-bank transfer. Contact Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk for more information
Click on the Buy Now button below, and you will be taken to a page at the PayPal site to pay.
- Select the number of participants, and click Update to generate the new payment amount.
- You can pay in two ways:
- By credit card: select Pay with a debit or credit card in the right-hand column, and complete the form with your credit card details. You can also print a receipt here too. Note: our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, and this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement.
- By PayPal: enter your PayPal details in the box shown.
- Where there is more than one participant, please provide the name and email address of each participant in the space provided.
- Click Return to Tesserae Ltd to return to this site.
- You will then receive an email from us with your joining details.
- If you do not receive the email within 24 hours, please contact email@example.com