Next public workshop runs
24 April – 5 May 2017
MWL stands for Modern Workplace Learning. This doesn’t just mean modernizing training and e-learning, but radically changing the way you think about and support learning in the organisation. This workshop looks at the factors influencing the need for change in workplace learning as well as what Modern Workplace Learning looks like and what it means for the L&D team and the organisation as a whole.
This 2 week online workshop is suitable for both L&D leaders and practitioners.
- Why? Why do we need to change?
- What? What is MWL? What does it look like? What are the implications for MWL? What about the technology? What does it mean for L&D roles? Where do you start?
ABOUT THIS ONLINE WORKSHOP
- This is not a traditional course, where I provide all the content and then test you on it! It is a social experience hosted in a private Yammer group. Each week I will release a number of tasks or activities for you to work on individually – in your own time – and where you are encouraged to share your thoughts and your work with the rest of the group. Note: there are NO synchronous activities, so the workshop is suitable for any time-zone.
- Nothing is compulsory, but you will find that the more you “work out loud” with the other participants, the more you will get out of the workshop.
- You will probably want to commit a couple of hours a week for this workshop, but once again it is up to you how much time you devote to it, and also when you do the work and how you fit it into your life.
- You will also receive a free PDF copy of Jane Hart’s upcoming 2017 book, Learning in the Modern Workplace 2017.
“A big thank you for hosting this workshop Jane and to all the participants who participated. I learned a lot from the activities and I am integrating what I learned into my work with nonprofit organizations. Modern Workplace Learning is such a simple way to convey the continuum of activities, mind sets, models and strategies that make up this work we are doing.”
- FREE – if you sign up for one of the 2017 MWL Practitioner workshops: Empowering Employee-Led Learning, Supporting Manager-Led Learning, or Modernizing Training & E-Learning
- Otherwise £49 if taken on its own
- £199 – special price for all 4 workshops Introduction to MWL, (A) Empowering Employee-Led Learning, Supporting Manager-Led Learning and (C) Modernizing Training – if you sign up for them all at the same time.
- For payment by credit card or PayPal, follow the payment instructions below
- If you want an invoice and/or prefer to pay by inter-bank transfer, please email Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk. Please note this incurs an admin fee of £25, and all payment will need to be made in advance of the workshop date.
Payment instructions if you are paying by credit card or PayPal
- Click HERE to pay £49 for this workshop online and you will be taken to a page at the PayPal site to pay.
- Click HERE to pay £199 for all 4 workshops.
- Either Sign in to you PayPal account OR Check out as Guest to pay by credit card. Complete the form with your credit card details. You will also receive a payment receipt. Note: our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, and this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement.
- Where there is more than one participant, please provide the name and email address of each participant in the Instructions to Merchant.
- Click Return to Tesserae Ltd to return to this site.
- You will then receive an email from us with your joining details.
- If you do not receive the email within 24 hours, please contact email@example.com