Next public workshop runs:
13 March – 17 April 2017
When it comes to manager-led learning, there is a huge opportunity to work with managers to help them recognise, value, encourage and support the learning that takes place everyday as a natural part of work – both individually as well as in work teams and groups.This 4-week online workshop looks at how you can help managers, individuals and teams learn from their everyday work as well as support collaborative problem-solving and innovation.
- Work with managers to build a continuous learning mindset and develop their own people
- Help individuals learn from their daily work
- Support knowledge sharing and social learning
- Facilitate collaborative problem solving and innovation workshops
ABOUT THIS ONLINE WORKSHOP
- This is not a traditional course, where I provide all the content and then test you on it! It is a social experience hosted in a private Yammer group. Each week I will release a number of tasks or activities for you to work on individually – in your own time – and where you are encouraged to share your thoughts and your work with the rest of the group. Note: there are NO synchronous activities, so the workshop is suitable for any time-zone.
- Nothing is compulsory, but you will find that the more you “work out loud” with the other participants, the more you will get out of the workshop.
- You will probably want to commit a couple of hours a week for this workshop, but once again it is up to you how much time you devote to it, and also when you do the work and how you fit it into your life.
- You will also receive a free PDF copy of Jane Hart’s upcoming 2017 book, Learning in the Modern Workplace 2017.
“A big thank you for hosting this workshop Jane and to all the participants who participated. I learned a lot from the activities and I am integrating what I learned into my work with nonprofit organizations. Modern Workplace Learning is such a simple way to convey the continuum of activities, mind sets, models and strategies that make up this work we are doing.”
- £99 – for the online workshop which also includes a free place on the Introduction to MWL workshop
- £199 – special price for all 4 workshops Introduction to MWL, Empowering Employee-Led Learning, Supporting Manager-Led Learning and Modernizing Training & E-Learning – if you sign up for them all at the same time, which constitutes the MWL Professional Programme.
Payment can be made by credit card or PayPal. If so follow the payment instructions below. If you want an invoice and/or prefer to pay by inter-bank transfer, please email Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk. Please note this incurs an admin fee of £25, and all payment will need to be made in advance of the workshop date.
Payment instructions if you are paying by credit card or PayPal
Once you click on the relevant sign up link below and you will be taken to a page at the PayPal site to pay.
- Click HERE to pay £99 for the Supporting Manager-Led Learning workshop ONLY.
- Click HERE to pay £199 for the MWL Professional Programme (all 4 workshops).
- You will then be taken to a page at the PayPal site to pay. Either Sign in to you PayPal account OR Check out as Guest to pay by credit card. Complete the form with your credit card details. You will also receive a payment receipt. Note: our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, and this is the name that will appear on your credit card stateme
- Where there is more than one participant, please provide the name and email address of each participant in the Instructions to Merchant.
- Click Return to Tesserae Ltd to return to this site.
- You will then receive an email from us with your joining details.
- If you do not receive the email within 24 hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org